Cheer tryouts for Saluda Middle School are tentatively set to be held on Wednesday, July 29th, 2020 in the SMS gym. Individuals trying out will be expected to perform a cheer, chant, and dance. The demonstration link will be provided to you by Coach Tonya Chapman on her personal Facebook page by Thursday, July 23rd for practice. Further details regarding time and arrival procedures will be shared in the near future.
During this time, athletes should prepare for tryouts by completing the following tasks:
- Each athlete is required to have an up-to-date physical dated April 1, 2020 or later on the NEW physical form. All three pages should be signed and dated to be accepted.
- Each athlete must have a completed Covid – Student waiver in order to participate. *** The new physical form and the waiver is located on the athletic website (saludatigersathletics.org) and in the SHS front office. The office is open Monday – Thursday from 7:00 am – 4:30 pm. Bring both forms with you to turn in on your first day of practice.
- Each athlete is required to have your own face mask and water bottle to use during tryouts.
- Review the attached required items list order form for participation in SMS cheer.
- Email Coach Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.